Department on AgingLyon County, Kansas (CLOSED as of January 1, 2019)
Department on Aging
The Lyon County Department on Aging is closed effective January 1, 2019. Aging services for Lyon County seniors can be accessed through North Central Flint Hills Area Agency on Aging (NCFHAAA).
NCFHAAA Friendship Center
221 W Logan Ave.
Emporia, KS 66801
- Americus Senior Center 620-443-5352
- Emporia Senior Center 620-343-3160
- Hartford Senior Center 620-392-5570
- Neosho Rapids Senior Center 620-342-8232
- North Lyon County Senior Center 620-528-3414
- Olpe Senior Center 620-475-3384
*Friendship Meals are provided on a donation basis to those age 60 and over. Persons age 59 and under may also order a meal for a slightly higher price. Call the center the day before to reserve your lunch.