Sheriff's Spring TrainingEmporia, KS
Sheriff’s Spring Training
Since 2006, Lyon County Sheriff’s Office has held a 3-day training covering a variety of law enforcement topics. This training provides an opportunity for law enforcement to get up to 25 hours of high-quality training. This training brings in up to 200 of Kansas’ finest law enforcement officers to stay trained in all aspects of law enforcement.
April 4-6, 2023
Lyon County Fairgrounds
- Up to 25 hours of continuing education.
- You are responsible for reporting the hours you attend to CPOST.
- Cost: $75 a person.
- Doors open 30 – 45 minutes prior to class beginning.
- Lots of door prizes including a gun and some T.V.s
- 5 meals are included with your registration fee.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday lunch
- Tuesday evening Steak Fry (Grill your own steak with all the fixings, beer provided)
- Thursday Morning biscuits and gravy
- Challenge Coin Exchange
- Bring a challenge coin
- Receive an exchange ticket
- At the end of the training, we will draw at random.
- Everyone who brought a coin goes home with a different one.
To register as an attendee, follow the link above.
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Contact the Sheriff’s Office email@example.com.
This year there will be 4 levels of vendors. Platinum ($2,000), Gold ($1,000), Silver ($500), Bronze ($200).
- We have limited vendors to a maximum of ten (10).
- Each vendor will be given 1 six-foot table along with up to 2 chairs.
- Power is available for each table.
- Be prepared with information and/or handouts for 175 – 200 attendees.
- Wi-Fi is also available if needed.
Below is a schedule for vendors:
- Setup times: Tuesday, April 6 – 8 am to Noon
- Booth operation times: Tuesday, April 6 – Noon to 6 pm (or later if you to stay through the Steak BBQ) & Wednesday, April 7 – 8 am to 1 pm
- Teardown times: Wednesday, April 7 – 1 pm to 5 pm
Meals, drinks, and snacks are provided for vendors to include Tuesday’s lunch, Tuesday evening Steak Fry, and Wednesday lunch.
To register as a vendor, follow the link above.
Contact: Your contact will be Sergeant Tobey Kelly. Contact him at 620-343-5446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so thankful of the many sponsors this conference has had over the years and we’d like to continue to allow agencies or organizations to sponsor this training. If you are wanting to sponsor but cannot necessarily attend the conference, please contact Traci Hale at 620-341-3404 or email@example.com.