Karla Quay, Office Manager
Vicky Lyon, Victim/Witness Coordinator
Jamie Nordmeyer, Diversion/IIP Coordinator
Vernon E. Buck, First Senior Assistant Lyon County Attorney
Amy L. Aranda, Senior Assistant Lyon County Attorney
Robert Novak, Assistant Lyon County Attorney; Traffic Prosecution
Meghan Frisch, Assistant Lyon County Attorney; Juvenile Prosecution
Sarah Washburn, Assistant Lyon County Attorney; Traffic and Criminal Prosecution
Deneise Peak, Legal Secretary
Laina Laidlaw, Legal Secretary
Silvia Urbina, Legal Secretary
Sue Stephens, Legal Secretary
Linda Kurzen, Receptionist
Diversion Application Forms (Adobe Reader required):
Monthly Report Form
Mission, Vision, Principles
We, the Lyon County Attorney’s Office, will be diligent in the prosecution of those charged with criminal offenses as we consistently seek the truth to attain a just result, ever mindful of our duties to victims and the community.
Our vision is to:
- Enhance the quality of life in our community
- Be leaders in quality prosecution
- Aggressively advocate our cause
- Continuously improve our service
- Achieve our goals through teamwork
Our guiding principles:
- We will treat all people with dignity, respect, honesty, and fairness.
- We will interact with the people of Lyon County, all groups and organizations in a spirit of cooperation.
- We will provide all people with ethical, confidential, competent and professional service.
- We will hold all people responsible for their actions.
We will insure that our office is a rewarding, challenging and enjoyable place to work for all staff.
- We will treat each other with respect and give each team member credit for their distinctive contributions.