LYON COUNTY COMMISSION ACTION SESSION
THURSDAY, JULY 17, 2014
8:00 A.M. I. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
II. APPROVE/AMEND AGENDA.
III. APPROVE CONSENT AGENDA.
- Approve the Minutes of the 07/10/14 meeting.
- Approve Warrants Payable for 07/18/14, in the amount of $283,546.19.
- Approve Payroll Payable for 07/18/14, in the amount of $229,719.51.
- Approve Payroll Withholdings Payable for 07/18/14, in the amount of $321,214.20.
- Approve the low bid of Cretex Concrete Products for three precast concrete box culverts for $35,520.00 to be paid from the Special Bridge Fund [033-00-8353].
- Approve a Cereal Malt Beverage License for Ross Phillips for Special Events at the Grandstands on the Lyon County Fairgrounds from August 2, 2014 to August 16, 2014.
8:15 A.M. IV. COMMISSIONER/COUNSELOR/CONTROLLER/CLERK REPORTS.
A. Rollie Martin D. Marc Goodman
B. Scott A. Briggs E. Tammy Vopat
C. Dan Slater F. Dan Williams
8:30 A.M. V. RUTH WHEELER – COURT ADMINISTRATOR.
- The court and Martin Gruen, a consultant from the Center for Legal and Court Technology will discuss audio/visual needs for the courtrooms.
8:45 A.M. VI. ROBERT SULLIVAN – COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS.
- Consider a contract with Reno County Youth Services.
9:00 A.M. VII. BUDGET DISCUSSION.
9:30 A.M. VIII. BREAK.
9:45 A.M. IX. PUBLIC COMMENT.
10:00 A.M. X. AGLER & GAEDDERT.
- 2013 Audit presentation.
10:30 A.M. XI. OTHER BUSINESS.
- Consider partitions between the Motor Vehicle, Treasurer Offices and Clerk Offices in the Lyon County Courthouse.
- Consider Lyon County participation in Corporate Challenge.
- Consider a contract with BG Consultants for professional services on the Anderson Building improvements.
10:45 A.M. XII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- Legal (2).
- NEP (2).
11:15 A.M. XIII. ADJOURNMENT.
* Action Session Items
IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION (I.E. QUALIFIED INTERPRETER, HEARING ASSISTANCE, ETC.) IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LYON COUNTY CLERK (620) 341-3245 NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.