LYON COUNTY COMMISSION ACTION SESSION
THURSDAY, AUGUST 29, 2013
8:00 A.M. I. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
II. APPROVE/AMEND AGENDA.
III. OTHER BUSINESS.
- A. Consider the Minutes of the 08/22/13 meeting.
- B. Consider Warrants Payable for 08/30/13, in the amount of $268,633.09.
- C. Consider Payroll Payable for 08/30/13, in the amount of $237,458.25.
- D. Consider Payroll Withholdings Payable for 08/30/13, in the amount of $147,863.14.
IV. DISCUSS PERSONNEL CHANGES.
8:15 A.M. VI. COMMISSIONER/COUNSELOR/CONTROLLER/CLERK REPORTS.
A. Scott Briggs D. Tammy Vopat
B. Rollie Martin E. Dan Williams
C. Dan Slater F. Marc Goodman
8:30 A.M. *VII. JEFF COPE – LYON COUNTY SHERIFF.
- A. Consider the purchase of two Stalker DSR radars from fund 17-00-9013 not to exceed $5000. Will be reimbursed $4500 from Click it or ticket grant award.
8:45 A.M. VIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. Legal (1).
9:00 A.M. IX. OTHER BUSINESS CONTINUED.
- A. Consider canceling Check #172739 dated 5/10/13 to First Call Morgue, LLC in the amount of $3,000.00. Check was lost and is still outstanding with the bank.
- B. Tammy to review Commission District Maps
- C. Consider Newman Regional Health Board Appointment.
- D. Consider Mark McKenna to attend the 2013 HIP-K Boiler Training Class in Pennsylvania on September 23, 2013 in the amount of $1563.00 to be paid from Fund [010-70-7420].
9:30 A.M. X. BREAK.
9:45 A.M. XI. PUBLIC COMMENT.
10:00 A.M. XII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. Legal (2).
- B. NEP. (1).
10:30 A.M. XIII. ADJOURNMENT.
* Action Session Items
IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION (I.E. QUALIFIED INTERPRETER, HEARING ASSISTANCE, ETC.)
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LYON COUNTY CLERK (620) 341-3245
NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.