LYON COUNTY COMMISSION ACTION SESSION
THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
8:00 A.M. I. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
II. *APPROVE/ AMEND AGENDA.
III. *APPROVE/AMEND CONSENT AGENDA.
- A. Approve Minutes of the 06/06/2013 meeting.
- B. Approve Warrants Payable 06/14/2013 in the amount of $339,339.84.
- C. Approve Road& Bridge to purchase from Manor’s Service & Repair, LLC of Wamego for $11,408.80 to replace a waste oil heater in the shop to be paid from Fund [011-00-9001].
- D. Approve the agreement between Lyon County and Madison Telephone, LLC to be a video service provider as required under K.S.A. 12-2024
- E. Approve the Sheriff’s Department to purchase two computers and software from Newegg at a cost not to exceed $2,250.00 to be paid from Fund [17-0090-13].
- F. Approve the Commission signing an agreement with Kansas Department of Transportation (KDOT) to use the Federal Fund Exchange Program.
8:15 A.M. IV. COMMISSIONER/COUNSELOR/CONTROLLER/CLERK
A. Rollie Martin D. Tammy Vopat
B. Scott Briggs E. Marc Goodman
C. Dan Slater F. Dan Williams
8:30 A.M. V. OTHER BUSINESS.
- A. Consider a 60 month lease of a WorkCentre5225P Multi-Function Printer for the Lyon County Clerk’s Office.
- B. Consider the state holiday schedule for 2014.
8:45 A.M. VI. PUBLIC COMMENT.
9:00 A.M. VII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. Legal (1).
- B. NEP (1).
9:30 A.M. VIII. ADJOURNMENT.
* Action Session Items
IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION (I.E. QUALIFIED INTERPRETER, HEARING ASSISTANCE, ETC.)
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LYON COUNTY CLERK (620) 341-3245
NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.