LYON COUNTY COMMISSION ACTION SESSION
THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2013
8:00 A.M. I. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
II. APPROVE/AMEND AGENDA.
III. APPROVE CONSENT AGENDA.
- A. Approve the Minutes of the 05/16/13 meeting.
- B. Approve Warrants Payable for 05/24/13, in the amount of $155,293.52.
- C. Approve Payroll Payable for 05/24/13, in the amount of $221,205.04.
- D. Approve Payroll Withholdings Payable for 05/24/13, in the amount of $264,984.17 .
- E. Approve the purchase by Road & Bridge Department of 1,072.20 feet of used 24” steel casing at $25.00 per foot from Henry Hoelting for $26,805.00 to be paid from Fund [011-00-8223].
- F. Approve Road & Bridge Culvert Replacement Projects.
- G. Approve the closing of Americus Road from 5th Street to Main Street from 7 a.m. June 8 until 2 a.m. June 9 for Americus Days.
8:15 A.M. IV. COMMISSIONER/COUNSELOR/CONTROLLER/CLERK
A. Rollie Martin D. Marc Goodman
B. Scott A. Briggs E. Dan Williams
C. Dan Slater F. Lanny Linebarger
8:30 A.M. V. OTHER BUSINESS.
- A. Consider Marketing/Feasibility Study for Fairgrounds Development.
8:45 A.M. VI. PUBLIC COMMENT.
9:00 A.M. VII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. Legal (2).
- B. NEP. (1).
9:30 A.M. VIII. ADJOURNMENT.
Note: Commissioners will be attending today a Public Health Workshop sponsored by the Kansas Association of Counties to be held from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Guest House Inn on 18th Street in Emporia.
* Action Session Items
IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION (I.E. QUALIFIED INTERPRETER, HEARING ASSISTANCE, ETC.)
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LYON COUNTY CLERK (620) 341-3245
NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.