LYON COUNTY COMMISSION ACTION SESSION
THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2013
8:00 A.M. I. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
II. *APPROVE/ AMEND AGENDA.
III. *APPROVE/AMEND CONSENT AGENDA.
- A. Approve minutes of the 03/14/2013 meeting.
- B. Approve Warrants Payable 03/22/2013 in the amount of $126,671.37.
- C. Approve Road and Bridge Department to seek request for proposals for Galvanized Steel Bridge Plank according to the County Engineer’s specifications.
- D. Approve Road and Bridge Department to seek a request for proposals for 100 pieces of 10” steel “H” piling according to the County Engineer’s specifications.
- E. Approve the appointment of Tony Haag for the Board of South Lyon County Recreation Commission/Park Board.
- F. Approve Facilities contracting with England Paint Contracting, Inc. to paint the Courthouse basement hallways and meeting rooms in the amount of $3,775.00 to be paid from Fund 010-70-7646.
- G. Approve Facilities hiring SimplexGrinnell to provide work on the various fire and security systems in the amount of $4,960.00 to be paid from Fund 010-70-7661.
- H. Approve Facilities to send Mark McKenna and Jeff Briggs to the HI-SCAN HiTraX Technical Training for x-ray machines in the amount of $2,557.50 and any related expenses to be paid from the following funds: 012-43-07600; 015-87-7600; 015-89-7600; 010-70-7420; and Fund 86.
8:15 A.M. IV. COMMISSIONER/COUNSELOR/CONTROLLER/CLERK REPORTS.
A. Dan Slater D. Dan Williams
B. Rollie Martin E. Tammy Vopat
C. Scott Briggs F. Marc Goodman
8:30 A.M. V. OTHER BUSINESS.
- A. Consider Resolution 4-13 approving the final plat of Park IV Sub-Division.
- B. Consider a proclamation to dedicate the month of March as “March for Meals” month.
9:00 A.M. VII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. Legal (1).
- B. NEP (1).
9:30 A.M. VIII. BREAK.
9:45 A.M. IX. PUBLIC COMMENT.
10:00 A.M. X. ADJOURNMENT.
* Action Session Items
IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION (I.E. QUALIFIED INTERPRETER, HEARING ASSISTANCE, ETC.)
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LYON COUNTY CLERK (620) 341-3245
NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.