LYON COUNTY COMMISSION ACTION SESSION
THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
8:00 A.M. I. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
II. APPROVE/AMEND AGENDA.
III. APPROVE CONSENT AGENDA.
- A. Approve the Minutes of the 03/07/13 meeting.
- B. Approve Warrants Payable for 03/15/13, in the amount of $187,688.38.
- C. Approve Payroll Payable for 03/15/13, in the amount of $219,127.95.
- D. Approve Payroll Withholdings Payable for 03/15/13, in the amount of $263,404.48.
- E. Approve the entrance application of Mike Darbyshire for a road entrance in the 2000th Block of Road 80.
- F. Approve canceling outstanding warrants 12 months and older numbered from 55481 to 56941 totaling $382.15.
- G. Approve cancel outstanding warrants 12 months and older numbered 160981 to 302033 totaling $2,849.27.
- H. Approve the appointment of Jared Davis as Pike Township Trustee.
- I. Approve the Chairman signing the annual report for the Department of Justice referencing the Federal Drug Account Fund 89 for the Sheriff’s Department.
- J. Approve the registration fee of $485.00 and related expenses for Sam Seeley to attend the Association for State Floodplain Managers Conference on June 9th-14th, 2013 in Hartford, CT to be paid from Fund 010-15-7164.
8:15 A.M. IV. COMMISSIONER/COUNSELOR/CONTROLLER/CLERK REPORTS.
A. Scott A. Briggs D. Tammy Vopat
B. Rollie Martin E. Dan Williams
C. Dan Slater F. Marc Goodman
8:30 A.M. V. OTHER BUSINESS.
- A. Consider a proclamation to dedicate March 18th-24th, 2013 as “Fix A Leak Week”
- B. Consider a proclamation to dedicate the month of March as “Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month.”
- C. Consider the use of the Lyon County Courthouse Annex by the Family Peace Initiative. Note: Family Peace Initiative is a group that’s dedicated to ending domestic violence with compassion, integrity and expertise.
9:00 A.M. VI. RICK FREVERT – EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT.
- A. Update on Drought Committee progress on Water Conservation Plan.
9:30 A.M. VII. BREAK.
9:45 A.M. VIII. PUBLIC COMMENT.
10:00 A.M. IX. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. Legal (2).
- B. NEP. (1).
10:30 A.M. X. ADJOURNMENT.
* Action Session Items
IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION (I.E. QUALIFIED INTERPRETER, HEARING ASSISTANCE, ETC.)
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LYON COUNTY CLERK (620) 341-3245
NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.