LYON COUNTY COMMISSION STUDY SESSION
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2013
8:00 A.M. I. CALL TO ORDER.
II. REVIEW AGENDA.
*III. REVIEW WARRANTS PAYABLE 03/15/13 IN THE
AMOUNT OF $ .
*IV. REVIEW PAYROLL PAYABLE 03/15/13 IN THE
AMOUNT OF $ .
*V. REVIEW PAYROLL WITHHOLDINGS PAYABLE
03/15/13 IN THE AMOUNT OF $ .
*VI. DISCUSS PERSONNEL CHANGES.
*VIII. REVIEW MINUTES OF 03/07/13 MEETING.
8:15 A.M. IX. COMMISSIONER/COUNSELOR/CONTROLLER REPORTS.
A. Dan Slater D. Marc Goodman
B. Scott Briggs E. Dan Williams
C. Rollie Martin
8:30 A.M. *X. CHIP WOODS – LYON COUNTY ENGINEER.
- A. Discuss approving the entrance application for Mike Darbyshire in the 2000 Block of Road 180.
- B. Review the costs of the snow storms for February 20-23 and February 24-28 for a total cost of $177,067.60.
- C. Review the Recycle Trailer Tally for February 2013.
8:45 A.M. XI. OTHER BUSINESS.
- A. Discuss approval to cancel outstanding warrants 12 months and older as attached, numbered from 55481 to 56941 totaling $382.15.
- B. Discuss approval to cancel outstanding warrants 12 months and older as attached, numbered from 160981 to 302033 totaling $2,849.27
- C. Chris Wilkinson with Facilities to discuss a long term commitment for the Meeting Room.
9:00 A.M. *XII. RICK FREVERT – EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT.
- A. Discuss a proclamation to proclaim March 18-24, 2013 as “Fix a Leak Week”
9:15 A.M. *XIII. JEFF COPE – LYON COUNTY SHERIFF.
- A. Discuss requesting the Chairman’s signature on the annual report to the Department of Justice reference our Federal Drug account fund 89.
9:30 A.M. XIV. BREAK.
9:45 A.M. XV. SAM SEELEY – FAIRGROUNDS/FLOODPLAIN MANAGEMENT.
- A. Updates.
- B. Discuss sending Sam Seeley to the Association for State Floodplain Managers Conference on June 9th-14th, 2013 in Hartford, CT.
10:00 A.M. *XVI. BRANDY NANCE – HETLINGER DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES.
- A. Discuss a proclamation to proclaim the month of March as “Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month.”
10:15 A.M. *XVI. DOUG STUEVE – DEPARTMENT OF AGING.
- A. Discuss Huth Charitable Trust Fund Distribution.
- B. Discuss Department Updates.
- C. Discuss Meyer Fund Distribution.
10:30 A.M. XVII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. NEP (1).
10:45 A.M. XVIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- A. Legal (1).
- B. NEP (1).
11:00 A.M. IXX. ADJOURNMENT.
* Action Session Items
IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION (I.E. QUALIFIED INTERPRETER, HEARING ASSISTANCE, ETC.)
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LYON COUNTY CLERK (620) 341-3245
NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.